Carol of the Bells X-mas Carol of the Bells X-mas

Just for the opening...

You get a 10 just for the daring of opening a winter song with the famous Fall theme xD

Gravey responds:

To be completely fair and honest, I have no idea what you are talking about. Is "Fall" a video game?

-Gravey-

-|FROST|- -|FROST|-

Bah people...

Nothing's wrong with the bass...just get a new pai of headphones or a great sub system and you'll get it working the way it should work.
Great Club stuff, at least most parts of it.

15thDimension responds:

There's a familiar user name. Thanks for reviewing!

"C" Skyline "C" Skyline

just wondering....

why'd all of your songs sound the same? AH GOT IT! Get a new bassline dude....

CRISISx responds:

Someone noticed :D Well, I'll admit I have a problem when it comes to the bassline. Usually when I start up fl studio, I make a pretty cookie cutter base for the song, Usually starting with that typical bassline your hearing. I end up working on a melody that works well with the bassline, but I can understand if it gets redundant overtime. Believe me, I've realized this problem, and don't plan on using that bassline for a very long time.

However, I don't think you should judge this song in particular just on how my other songs sound.

-CRISIS

(WF1)Mysts of the unknown (WF1)Mysts of the unknown

Very Nice to hear stuff like that.

I'd Normally rate this kind of stuff with 10 stars, but since this song belongs to a more professional section than NG....well, you get the point :)

As a fan of music of this kind, I'd to say I would definatlly want to hear it in major games like "The Witcher" style, 1st-3rd person quest type of game which developes a plot in the mythological part of the past days, Also can be great as a grief theme or some kind of major change in the main characters' mind in Tolkien-Style movies.
When it comes to the instrumental part, I'd say you've succeeded balancing the instruments VERY good, though for my own taste I'd like to hear the Harp a little bit more in the background rather than as the main melody, but that's my own opinion :)

Wishing you all GREAT luck in the future, keep it up!

wyldfyre1 responds:

Thanks for the review buddy! Glad ya enjoyed the song and i don't mind strict reviews.

[DjAlyX]MF Point of Perfection [DjAlyX]MF Point of Perfection

woosh

I just became aware of the potential of this genre on a while ago, even though I know it for a long while. that's a pretty nice job you've done in here. The only "but" you're gonna get is the tempo of the song, which should be higher by around 10-15 moar.

dreadnought106 responds:

Well i wasnt reli sure cos as I say it was my first attempt at anything hardstyle :L Thanks for the review though :)

-DjAlyX

Soar [Original Mix] Soar [Original Mix]

lol

great work, 1:24 sounds so familliar for some reason, I think I heard this tune in some old (very old) animation cartoon or something about space, around 14-15 years ago? not so sure though.

Blackhole12 responds:

I must have heard the melody when I was 4 and it has haunted me my entire life until i finally inserted it into this song!

...but somehow I doubt that. :P

Tell Me Why &amp;lt;Champius Rmx&amp;gt; Tell Me Why <Champius Rmx>

ouchies.

man, the remix itself is good, but how bout pitching the vocals so that they'd fit the instrumental pitch?

Champius responds:

i think i might re do this.....its not my best effort....

[TMM43] Heaven [TMM43] Heaven

haha

Funny thing is that you actually put such a generic song, forget the name of the so called "original" and now asking what's the original called like xD
well, I bet it's b0unc3's "Crying Soul" mixed with Nate's "Orchestral Angles" and a few (yeah, only a few) other songs sounding...uhm...JUST LIKE THIS 1!!!! :D

Edge of Lies - Mjattie Edge of Lies - Mjattie

Thats nice!

A long time since I've listened to a great home-Made trance. Definatly as good as the most professional trance tracks.

Just Ride! Just Ride!

Great tune!

I'd say this is the kind of songs I'd expect to hear on a cartoon or a similar flash of cowboys. Great work man, keep it up!